The Nike Mercurial Vapor SuperFly II Elite football boot has redefined speed. Packed with performance attributes including Flywire technology, adaptive traction and carbon fiber strength, this is Nike's lightest boot to-date. Nike's design team worked closely with athletes including Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alexandre Pato throughout the design process to create a boot that enables toe-off acceleration and minimises slippage in game-changing situations. Players emphasised that acceleration around a defender is just as important as beating him in a straight line. After further research, Nike found that there were 845 slipping events over 63 games, roughly 14 per game. This boot is designed to minimize such costly slipping.
Adaptive Traction Technology is a pressure-activated stud in the forefoot that extends when you need it to give you the grip and acceleration the game demands. Combining Flywire technology and a tough-as-nails glass fiber composite plate, the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II Elite FG Men's Football Boot is a force to be reckoned with. Includes exclusive shoe bag and box.
- Next-generation Nike Flywire technology in a streamlined upper for a lightweight, stronger, more dynamic fit
- Anatomically correct, contoured speed last mirrors the shape of the foot for an enhanced fit and feel
- Lightweight perforated sockliner for superior low profile cushioning and support while reducing cleat pressure for comfort
- Strategically configured blades for superior footing and quick cuts in any direction
- Toe-off traction for bursts of speed
- Pressure-activated Adaptive Traction Technology at forefoot for superior grip and acceleration on a variety of field conditions
- Firm-ground molded studs (FG) for use on short-grass fields that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy
- Weight: 8.3 oz.